Enjoy a 4 night escape with rooms starting from EUR 838 at Anantara Dhigu, Maldives
– Accommodation in a Sunrise Beach Villa or Sunset Family Villa
– Daily buffet breakfast for two adults and two children
– Return speedboat transfers between Male airport and the resort for two adults and two children
– Kids’ cooking class for two children
– Unlimited daily ice cream for two children
– One time evening babysitting
– One family Dining by Design experience, including selected wines, for two adults and two children
– One dolphin cruise for two adults and two children
Anantara Hoi An Resort
On the central coast of Vietnam, along the banks of the Thu Bon River, lies Anantara Hoi An Resort. Take a short stroll to the UNESCO World Heritage Site of Hoi An. Soak up the blend of colonial style infused with a myriad of cultures reflecting the town’s fascinating past. Beachside diversions can be found within 5 kilometres of the resort. Boat along the river from the resort’s private jetty for scenic views of riverside life. Learn traditional customs in cooking, painting and lantern-making classes. Revel in Vietnamese flavours and natural beauty in the relaxing grounds. Meet for enchanting evenings by the water, sipping fine vintages in casual but elegant style.
Anantara Siam Bangkok Hotel
Boasting a sought-after central address in one of the world’s most enigmatic capital cities, Anantara Siam Bangkok Hotel offers a sophisticated retreat. Traditional Thai architecture, hand-painted silk ceilings, a magnificent lobby and glorious gardens create serene exclusivity in the midst of a bustling city. Award-winning restaurants and world-class leisure facilities offer a pleasurable urban lifestyle. Relish an ideal location for sightseeing, shopping and entertainment. Uncover a heady mix of timeless culture, sprawling markets and malls, eclectic flavours and pulsing nightlife. Indulge your curiosity for glittering temples, authentic backstreet cuisine, hidden treasures and unexplored corners.